Skip to content
- Where are you located? We are located in Summerville, SC just outside of Charleston. Located elsewhere? No problem! We offer travel packages to meet your needs!
- What type of photography do you offer? Moon Sick Photography offers documentary photography for maternity, birth, newborn and milestones! We love to capture parenthood and all that comes with it!
- Is a deposit required? Yes! A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold the day/time of your session with the remaining balance due the day of your session. There are some exceptions to this rule, please inquire with us or take a peek at your contract for further information.
- What should I expect? Once you have reached out to us we will meet in person for a pre-consultation meeting where we will go over your contract, discuss the details of your package and plan your custom session. At your session we will take a laid back approach, giving you instruction as much or as little as needed. We love to capture the moment as it happens, so we work to interfere as little as possible!
- How long is your turnaround time? Typically sessions are edited and delivered within two weeks of the session day. However, some exceptions apply. Due to the unpredictability of births and the size of birth galleries, birth sessions may take slightly longer depending on our work load at the time of delivery.